Jail - Detainee Visitation
How to Schedule a Visit
To Schedule a visit, you either come to the TCJC Facility and schedule an onsite visit or through the Securus Website to schedule a remote online visit.
- All visits must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
- The new visiting Week starts each Sunday.
Sunday through Saturday from 8:00 am to 11:00 am, 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
General Visiting Rules
- All Visitors and Detainees will be required to observe the following general rules during visitation.
- A maximum of two (2) adults and two (2) children will be permitted to visit a detainee at any one time.
- A detainee may refuse to visit with a particular individual.
Those detainees who are named as the restrained person in any restraining or other valid court order shall not be allowed visits from persons who are protected by the order.
- All visits are conducted by video and last approximately 20 minutes.
- There are No Personal Contact or Private Visits at the TCJC Facility.
- Visitors must present a Valid Photo I.D. (Drivers License, State Issued I.D., United States Military I.D., School I.D. or FOID Card) to the Jail Clerks prior to the visit or you will not be allowed to visit.
- No Cell Phones, Cameras, or Video are allowed during the visit. Keep electronic devices put away.
- All people (including children) must be registered and on the schedule to be allowed to visit. If a persons name is not on the schedule they will not be allowed to visit.
- All persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to visit a detainee. No other person may escort an underage person to visitation stations.
Visitor must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Visitors may only communicate with the detainee they are scheduled to see. No switching stations or visits.
- Children must be supervised at All times and are NOT allowed to be left unattended in the lobby during your visit.
- Visits are monitored and recorded.
Staff can stop the visit if any violations occur.
- Persons Not on the visiting schedule or has not presented a Valid Photo I.D. with the Jail Clerks are not allowed in the visiting area.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the visiting area.
- Visitors must be appropriately attired prior to entry into the visitor’s area of the facility.
- Inappropriate clothing, such as transparent clothing, halter tops, excessively tight or revealing clothing or any other clothing, such as hats or bandannas etc. associated with a criminal gang or otherwise deemed unacceptable by staff will not be permitted.
All visitors must have footwear.
- Do not put feet up on visiting station
Notice to Visitor
Failure to follow all facility rules may result in the visit being terminated, disciplinary action for the detainee and revocation of visiting privileges for the visitor.
The Jail Superintendent or designee may terminate video visitation at his/her discretion for any of, but not excluding the following:
- Action(s) that may cause damage to the system.
- Profanity by detainees or visitors will NOT be tolerated.
- Lewd or disruptive behavior will NOT be tolerated and will result in permanent loss of visitation privileges.
- Failure to follow instructions or disobedience to the Correctional Staff or Jail Clerks will result in permanent loss of visitation privileges.
- Any facility emergencies or facility needs.
- Another detainee who takes over or is allowed the visit who has not signed up.